Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Solo!

Ok, I have a clarinet solo! Still seaching for an oboe, sax, etc. solo. But anyways, back to the clarinet. My solo is AWESOME! Its french, about 6 mins, and at least like a grade 5! Its really fun, and sounds beautiful too. It was between this song and a motzart song with a cool cadenza, but I already played a mozart piece like that one, so I chose this solo! Its REALLY slow, and REALLY fast! Confusing, but it'll make sense if I show you the music and you listen to it. If you want to hear it, seach youtube, but I dont know if they have it. I know they have it on Itunes though, so its Solo De Concours, by Henri Rabaud (composer, not artist), if you wanna spend a buck on it. Anyhoo, its an awesome solo, working hard on it, and can't wait to perform! It'll be awesome!

Hail to the Source!
RAmen
Jake

(fail at a signature)

No comments:

Post a Comment